Personal information is collected when it is provided to us, which includes any information provided to us to find a treatment facility, or when you contact us for anything. Your email address, telephone number, mailing address, and name are all examples of pieces of information we might collect.
We may also collect nonpersonal information when you visit the website. For example, we may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time this site is visited, the operating system, the specific web pages that are visited, the browser type, and the domain name you used to access the Website. We may also collect information regarding the date and time you visit the Website, the areas or pages of the Website you visit, the amount of time you spend looking at or viewing the Website, the number of times you return to the Website, other clickstream behavior, along with browsing behavior. Other nonpersonal information may be used for research, statistical analysis, and other purposes.
- Personalize and/or enhance Website usage
- Monitor Site usage
- Manage the Website
- Improve our offered services and our Website
You can manually delete individual cookies or all of the cookies on your computer with the help of your browser’s help file directions. You can also set your browser to reject cookies outright. Just know, that if your browser is set to reject cookies, or you manually delete cookies, there could be trouble accessing and using some of the features and pages now and in the future.
Web beacons may also be used on the Website, emails, and in our advertisements on other websites. Web beacons are small graphic images that help us collect information about your site visit. This might include the pages you visited and any of the features you might have used, along with any information about whether you opened and/or acted upon any of our advertisements or emails. We may also collect the URL that you visited immediately before arriving at our Website. These web beacons help us to analyze and understand our Website visitors. The effectiveness of the website, our advertising, and any visitor behaviors are measured. We may also work with service providers. They may help us collect, analyze, and track this and other information regarding site usage.
We may also combine other information we have collected from the nonpersonal information we collect, such as through web beacons or cookies.
Use of Information
Any of the information we collect from and about you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To provide you with different treatment centers
- To respond to any inquiries you may have
- To improve the content quality available on any of our Sites
- To review operations and usage of our Website
- To address any problems with the Website, our services, or our business
- To protect the security or integrity of our business and the Website
- To reach out and contact you with any Website updates, newsletters, and other promotional or informational materials from us and third-party marketing offers from other trusted companies and our trusted partners.
If you are not interested in receiving communications from us about promotions and special offers, you are able to opt-out of these communications by contacting us. You can also follow the instructions in any messages you receive from us.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose information about you and collected from you as follows:
- To select organizations and companies so that they may use it for their own promotional and marketing purposes.
- To any related companies and service providers, to perform a business, professional, or technical support function.
- To respond to any legal processes (such as subpoena, court order, or search warrant) and also provide information to law enforcement agencies or information in connection with investigations into matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise when required by law.
- If our company, or any of its substantial assets are acquired, any personal information may be transferred as an asset. We may additionally disclose personal information with your express consent for purposes not listed here. We may also share aggregate, nonpersonally identifiable information about users of our Websites with third parties.
Holistic Rehab Facilities only seeks to share personally-identifying information with companies that follow privacy policies that are appropriate. It is not responsible for the actions and policies of these third parties. You may opt out if you prefer us not to share your information with these third parties.
You should be aware that any piece of information posted on a forum, comment space, chat room, or bulletin board, or that you otherwise specifically and knowingly disclose when attending the Website, may be collected directly and used by third parties. You may be subject to unsolicited emails as a result of disclosing any information. There should be no expectation of privacy with respect to any communications in any forums or your profile should you provide this information.
We aim to maintain appropriate and reasonable measures that are designed to maintain any information we collect in a secure manner. We have taken certain electronic, administrative, and physical steps to safeguard and also secure any information we collect from visitors to the Website. No security system is perfect, and we cannot promise, or should you expect, that any information will be secure in all circumstances. But we will follow reasonable procedures to try to protect any information we collect.
Holistic Rehab Facilities will use means that are reasonable to protect the privacy of the information you send us by email. Holistic Rehab Facilities will not be liable in the event that you or anyone else uses your email inappropriately. Holistic Rehab Facilities cannot guarantee that all email communications will be confidential due to the risks outlined below.
Internet Based Advertising
Holistic Rehab Facilities may partner with other ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) who may serve ads on behalf of us and others on sites that aren’t affiliated with ours. Some of these ads may be personalized, which means they are intended to be relevant to you. This is based on information that Advertising Providers collect about your visits to our Site and other sites over time.
The site www.aboutads.info has information regarding this type of advertising. It provides information on how to opt-out of this form of advertising by companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) self-regulatory program.
Note: Electing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in any applications or your browser. Ads may be less relevant to your interests. Also note, that if you use a different browser to erase cookies from your browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
We do not direct the Website to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children younger than the age of thirteen.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law grants customers who are California residents to request information regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Please contact us at the address to make such a request.
Third Party Websites